Free Android apps that make your life easier and more fun.
Free Android apps can actually make your life easier and more fun. In this article, you will find a list of free Android apps. I have listed apps from 4 general categories. You can use them in your daily routine life to perform different tasks. According to a recent survey, Android applications have been downloaded more than one billion times.
Statistics show the growing interest of people in buying Android platform devices. The Android applications have been used worldwide in all fields of life, i.e. business, lifestyle, sports, health, fashion, marketing, advertising, weather casting, finance, news, and travelling.
Also, an Android phone is less expensive as compared to the iPhone. With Reasonable price, and user-friendly interface, Android is taking its position in the smart phone market. Most people do not know how to take full advantage of the Android based devices. Installing useful apps is the right way to make your life more fun. WhatsApp plus
You can buy weight loss apps for just 99 cents, which is definitely less expensive as compared to hiring a weight loss expert. Android travelling apps are doing an amazing job for travelers. Whether you want assistance in tax calculation or you want to solve business problems, Android apps can help you. It results in quicker results and better performance.
1. Health & Fitness
2. Instant communication/messaging
Health and fitness
2. Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout App
3. Runtastic Six Pack Abs
You must be familiar with these famous Android apps.
1. Box (A great app for data storage, data security and sharing.)
2. Mailchip for Android ( Mailchip is great. Now, you can integrate it with your Android phone.)
3. Microsoft remote desktop (A great way to remotely connect with your PC.)
4. Gotomeeting (Join your meetings for free on your Android phone.)
5. AppLock ( An essential app for data security.)
1. Brainly.com. (Educational app for homework help.)
2. Coursmos ( A complete educational platform for Android users.)